Who are we?
West Midlands Business Export is delivered under the banner of the West Midlands (SME) Internationalisation Project and is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The Project is managed by Coventry University Enterprises Limited and jointly delivered by UK Trade & Investment and West Midlands Chambers of Commerce and aims to increase the number and competitiveness of eligible West Midlands SMEs operating internationally through entering new markets or new routes to markets.
What do we offer?
For Experienced Exporters
West Midlands SMEs can now receive from £1,000 to £30,000 of financial support to fund export activities, along with specialist business support, benefiting from:
- Flexible funding (SME match contribution required) for use on a wide range of international activity
- An assigned Account Manager to fully assist the grant funding process
- Introduction to a UK Trade & Investment International Trade Adviser
For New Exporters
If you are new to exporting, or just thinking about it, you can benefit from a FREE two-day overseas market visit to Berlin, Germany 3 – 4 February 2015
For further information call 02476 236406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Provided to SMEs
- Organisation and delivery of SME workshops for high growth overseas markets
- Organisation and delivery of SME workshops on Export Sales and Marketing, Web Optimisation and Social Media Marketing
- Organisation and delivery of SME workshops for new and inexperienced exporters with European market focus
- Organisation of supported visits for new and inexperienced exporters to overseas exhibitions and trade fairs in Europe
- Organisation of overseas market research visits for new and inexperienced exporters to key markets in Europe
- Grant funding provided for supported market visits to high growth overseas markets
- Grant funding provided to experienced exporters for solo attendance at overseas trade shows and exhibitions
- Business Networking Events for West Midlands SMEs on selected topics